SlopeQuest SlopeQuest, Find a Ski Slope in America
SlopeQuest Snow Boards
Home Northwest Southwest Central Northeast Southeast Search Forums  
SlopeQuest General Message Center New Topic / Search / My Profile
Thread 279 Topic - 279 / Après Ski Weekly - Colorado Page Views:4
Read User Profile smurphy
Read User Profile
Date:Mar/30/06:8:32am
This is post:279 submitted by smurphy on Mar/30/06:8:32amAprès Ski Weekly - Colorado... Crested Butte Extremes
Just the name of a run should make you think twice about doing it. But that didn’t slow down the 100 or so telemarkers competing at Crested Butte in the 10th Anniversary U.S. Extreme Freeskiing Telemark Championships. Athletes competed on Body Bag, Dead End Chutes, Headwall and Staircase. Telemark skiers are also called “free-heelers” because their heel is not attached to the ski like regular skiers. Taking the overall title for 2006, Dylan Crossman of Salt Lake City and Janae Pritchett of Crested Butte. Take Me To Crested Butte

Fiesta Beaver Creek
Dance the season away at Beaver Creek this spring with the resort’s new Fiesta Beaver Creek, April 10 to 16. Many local restaurants will stay open until midnight. Dance the salsa and meringue throughout the week. Ice skating is free at the Beaver Creek rink in the village. On Saturday, April 15, the Easter Bunny hosts an egg hunt in the village. Lift tickets are specially priced, as is lodging, through closing day on April 16. Take Me To Beaver Creek

Springtime In The Rockies!
Thanks for a great season! The snow has been amazing this year with over two months worth of powder days. Records have been ...More
Reply to Topic
Advertise With Us / Powered by Gigfoot Web HostingGO LIVE!